Our retail shop is split into two sections: Fresh Meat and Ready to Eat.
Every cut of meat has a story and thanks to our dedication to provenance, we’re proud to be able to tell the story of our produce from farm to table.
It’s important to us to source the best British produce, as locally as possible.
- Our lamb and Limousin/Angus cross beef are sourced from the family farm at Embasy in the Yorkshire Dales
- All our pork is free-range and comes from Honey Pot Farm, Wilsden, West Yorkshire
- We make our sausages on-site
- Turkeys are produced by Annabel and John Sugden of Laycock
- 2020 Christmas stock will include Edward Wilkinsons herb fed turkeys and free-range chickens
Ready to Eat:
We put the same care and attention into creating our pies, pastries and sandwiches as we always have with our fresh cuts.
All of the below are carefully made on the premises:
- Cooked meats
- Dry cured bacon